Tuesday, 27 December 2011

I'm gonna b a super-skinny pro-ana biatch coz i iz a loser

Absolutely giving up on the idea that I could maybe live with myself at this size. I mean not that I was really trying, or eating normally, but I wasn't all out trying to lose. I was trying to be normal and make friends at uni, and I still want to seem normal(ish - they kinda know I'm not now) and have good times with friends. But I can't stand it.

With a lack of scales, I've taken measurements. They put me at a UK size 8 (US 4) according to measurements. In shops I wear some size 6 tops and dresses but not size 6 bottoms and age 13 or 13-14 if I get kids (164cm).

Waist 26

Hips (at bone) 33

Widest point of thigh 21

Bottom (widest point of body) 35.5

Bust 33

Underbust 28


This is what my legs look like at the moment, I'm wearing a really baggy top. I don't really want to put a picture of me in my underwear or anything dodgy...


This is what I'd LIKE my legs to look like. I don't want them to be narrower than my knees because it looks stupid on me because my calves stay big but...basically I want to fit into my size 4 UNIQLO velvety skinny trousers by the end of February. The waist size is 24 inches so I need to lose 2 inches there and definetly some off my butt-hips.


I know this is ridiculously childish and blahblahblah I generally hate blogs with posts like this. But...well unfollow me if you want. I seem to always need to obsess over something. No scales = measurements. No choice in WHICH foods = how MUCH food (calories).

1 comment:

  1. Hi... don't really know what to say... this post sounds like my brain. But your legs don't look big. Love, and stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete